All Freedom Recovery Gear straps come with a Velcro strap for easy organization.
A nylon Tree saver allows you to absorb some of the shock loadings that can come from winching.
Please always read the label on your strap for proper ratings.
- Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges
- Make Sure your Attachment point is capable of holding the load you will place on it.
- Always Visually Inspect your rope and spliced eyes before use and during attachment to each vehicle.
- Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles ( Low Mass ) for increased safety.
- Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
- Crawl (tractions extraction), walk (2-3 mph), Run 4-5mph) with no more than 6’ of slack
- Keep spectators out of the tow zone 1 ½ time farther than the strap can reach.
- do not tie a knot, A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.
3” width in high visibility Orange with a double reflective conspicuity thread for nigh visibility at night. 8' long.