A Safari Snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable positing under the hood to a much higher an safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, Safari Snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breath easier knowing that your engine is protected by a Safari Snorkel.
- UV Stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing stealing stainless stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.
This will fit the following:'
- Toyota Pickup 1989-94 3.0L, V6
- 1989-1994 4Runner With Modification