Eclipse awnings are already well-loved throughout the world – now with the addition of the Eclipse 180V, Darche takes the lead for compact, wide-opening awning systems. At only 60″ wide when packed away and more than 160″ wide when deployed, the 180V is truly the most Versatile awning on the market.
Giving you 43sq-ft of protection from the elements, this compact and versatile awning is designed to offer multiple mounting options that will suit a wide range of vehicles and uses. With side mount or rear mount flexibility, this awning is built to suit your changing needs and give you instant cover wherever the road takes you. It’s perfect for the camp site or the work site – you can use this awning anywhere.
Made for a quick and easy one person setup, the freestanding mode allows you to fully extend the awning arms before dropping the telescopic poles stowed along the rafters. There are two additional leg poles included that are simple to install, plus guy ropes and pegs to keep you stable and upright in all conditions.
The awning is made from premium 320gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions. The awning also features pull tabs that let you to create a water run off area, helping prevent water pooling on the top of the awning. The durable box-tube alloy rafter system is strong and lightweight, supported by a heavy-duty stainless steel and alloy swivel hinge system. The kit also includes a removable, heavy-duty PVC cover for protection when you’re in transit.
The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or steel basket set ups. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through one of our approved installation partners.
- Compact 60″ packed-down length is suitable for mounting at the rear of a vehicle or trailer
- Provides 43sq-ft of cover in all weather conditions
- Freestanding set up mode allows for quick and easy one person set up/pack down
- Includes 2 x pivoting telescopic leg poles stowed on the rafters plus 2 x additional leg poles in a separate carry bag
- Heavy-duty construction and hinge system
- Includes 2 x heavy-duty brackets with fixings, 2 x steel-buckled tension straps, transit cover, guy ropes and pegs