Nobody likes camping in the rain – that’s why the Eclipse 180V Wall kit is an essential investment. Simply attach the wall sections and you nearly triple the amount of coverage provided by your awning. Whether it’s too windy to cook or you need some shelter from the blazing sun, these walls turn any camping setup in a true four-season operation.
The V stands for versatile: you can use the walls as an extension, or as a wind & weather break. The kit comes as three sections – the main wall panel zips directly to your awning, while the rear walls (for use with rear mount awning configuration) attach via the sail track and hook and loop fasteners. The main wall is zippered in three panels, giving you plenty of options for your wall set up. Peg the side panels down and use the center panel as an extended awning (poles sold separately), or peg all the panels down and use the wide zippered door on the center panel for easy access.
The walls are made from quality 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and have an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in rainy conditions. They also feature a UPF50+ rating for protection against harmful UV rays.
- With all walls anchored, provides approx. 118sqft of coverage
- Acts as a wind/weather break or as an awning extension (poles sold separately)
- Perfect for all-weather shelter over a swag
- Zippered wall panels allows versatile configurations
- 1300mm (51″) wide zippered door on center panel
- UPF50+ rating for sun protection
- Includes pegs and guy ropes
- Requires Eclipse 180V Compact awning