Freedom Self-Contained EZ-Rapid Tire Deflation Tool with Gauge.
Unique, specially designed extra-long screw-on style chuck (1” of extra length) makes it easier to use and fit the tool onto Large Off-Road Wheels
- Extra Long Chuck 1 3/8” (Industry standard is 3/8”)
- Double Length knurl on the Air Chuck and Valve core tool for easier handling
- 60psi industry-first “Glow-In-The-Dark” gauge face
- neon orange indicator needle for better visibility
- marked clearly in 1psi increments (single scale)
- chrome-plated trim with brass and stainless steel construction
- Reliable mechanical gauge, using Bourdon tube,
- analog, no batteries required, reliable high accuracy, and long-term reliability.
- protective red rubber gauge cover
- red braided hose
- protective canvas storage pouch
Once the chuck is screwed in place, use the self-contained Schrader tool to remove the valve core keeping it captured. Slide the Chuck body back to allow air to escape or slide it forward to read the tire pressure. Once the desired pressure is achieved, Reinstall the valve core before unscrewing the chuck and replacing the valve cap.