Midnight Forest Rain Basin 8 Gallon & Mount
The 8 Gallon Rain Basin is a large format water tank – great for extended trips or living the van life. This high capacity tank is still compatible with a variety of mount locations, like roof racks, cross bars, bed racks and Toyota bed rails.
The Rain Basin can be used for rain collection. Simply remove the rain collection cap and set the tank on a flat surface. Then cozy up in your tent and let your tank refill overnight.
And the simplest but most useful feature – the built in water spout. Each Rain Basin comes with a shut off valve water spout at the base of the tank. Instead of having to dismount your tank every time you need to access your water supply, leave your tank mounted and simply open the valve. This makes washing your hands or filling a water bottle quick and easy.
Each Mount Kit comes with 3 keys. Put one on your key chain, one in your glove box, and leave one at home. ALL LOCKS ARE UNIQUE – WE DO NOT HAVE SPARE KEYS FOR YOUR LOCK
- 8 Gallon capacity
- LDPE material – safe for drinking water
- 2 Large top caps for easy water and ice fill
- Top cap equipped with a oneway valve to allow water to flow through spout
- Indented face and port for rain collection
- Internal baffle system to prevent water slosh when off roading
- Shut off valve spout for easy water access and accessory connection
- Interlocking plates for a sturdy, no rattle system
- The mounts come with cylinder locks that allow you to quickly dismount and securely re-mount your tank
- Aircraft grade aluminum material – no rust
- Comes with two 1.5 and two 1 inch carriage bolts for easy mounting to roof racks, cross bars, and bed racks
- Mount system also comes with 4 total bed rail washers that allow you to mount directly to a Toyota Bedrail (Only the 2 gal can fit in the Tacoma bedrail, all tanks fit in the Tundra)