Old Man Emu coil springs are designed for each vehicle, using state of the art micro-alloyed spring steel to ensure superior resistance to sagging and corrosion. With such a wide range on offer, coil springs can be better matched to your specific load requirements and intended vehicle usage. While ride height increases are attained, a greater emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when these springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Manufactured micro-alloyed spring steel for strength and durability
- Double scragged to reduce spring stress and enhance spring life
- Constant variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Formed on computer-precision mandrels to ensure consistency
- Designed to exact specifications, guaranteeing vehicle fitment
- Finished in durable, hard wearing matte black powder coat
- For use with MT64 and Nitrocharger Plus shock absorbers