MAXTRAX Mini is perfect for UTVs, side by side, crossovers, and other adventure enthusiasts with space constraints. MAXTRAX Mini is 60% of the length of our MKII recovery board and shares the same width which allows it to neatly nest behind the MKII. Using our fixing and linking kit, the MAXTRAX Mini can be interconnected and extended in length.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- Sold with two MAXTRAX Tell-Tale Leashes
- A MAXTRAX Mini pair measures 25L x 13W x 3.5H when stacked
MAXTRAX Mini Pair SIGNATURE ORANGE™
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX now brings you the MAXTRAX mini, still made from the same super-tough engineering-grade reinforced Nylon with a size suited to smaller vehicles or those with limited cargo space.
- MAXTRAX mini takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX mini sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your ATV, UTV, SUV or 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX Mini smaller size measuring just 640mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (25 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX Mini stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX Mini weighs approximately 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tyres.
- MAXTRAX Mini has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX Mini.
- MAXTRAX Mini can be joined together with all MAXTRAX recovery boards extending their length using the MAXTRAX Fixing & Linking Kit.
Colour: Signature Orange™ Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from the images shown.