Renogy REGO 12V 60A DC-DC Battery Charger with Anderson terminals
The REGO DC-DC Battery Chargers save on installation time than traditional chargers. Renogy's pioneering bidirectional charging technology not only provides the most effective way to charge your house batteries from the starter battery on the go but also recharges and maintains your starter battery when the house batteries are full. The battery charger is compatible with a multitude of types of 12V alternators and batteries. 4-Stage charging provides various protections to ensure ultra safety. The REGO DC-DC battery charger is ideal for RVs, commercial vehicles, boats, yachts, and many more vehicles that need stable energy on the go!
Pioneering Bidirectional Charging
- This battery charger can charge your house batteries from the starter battery when driving and recharge your starter battery when the house batteries are full. Keep both your house batteries and starter battery always have adequate power on the go.
Easy Installation and Operation
- REGO DC-DC battery chargers use Anderson terminals instead of ring terminals for a simple, easy connection that reduces installation time by 60%! REGO’s simple design eliminates tedious data settings and lets you switch between batteries by just turning a knob.
- 4-stage charging technology (Bulk, Float, Absorption and Equalize) maximize charging efficiency and optimizes battery levels for a longer lifespan.
Compatible with Multiple Battery Types, Suitable for Wide Application
- The REGO DC-DC battery charger is compatible with multiple types of batteries: AGM, SLD, Flooded, Gel, and Lithium, providing a powerful solution for different occasions. Moreover, it can interoperate with both traditional and smart alternators.
Multiple Safety Features
- REGO chargers offer Overvoltage Protection, Overtemperature Protection, and Reverse Polarity Protection on both inputs and outputs to ensure operation safety. . They have reverse polarity protection and multiple safety certifications including FCC-ID, CE-RED, MIC, etc.