Alcon 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Big Brake kit. PN BKF1551G58. Six piston HD Calipers with 352x30mm (13.8" x 1.20") 2 piece rotors.
47% reduction in pad work rates and 38% reduction in brake temp rise. Fits under many popular 17" wheels.
TOYOTA TACOMA MILITARY GRADE FRONT BRAKE UPGRADE FOR ADVENTURE, OFFROAD, OVERLAND, AND SPORT.
What’s Stopping You?
***NOTE: Any aftermarket lift kit or suspension modifications that alter the knuckles may make these brakes incompatible with your truck. Returns of kits due to modified suspensions will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. ***
Fitting larger tires, lift kits, adding weight in the form of special equipment and increased engine power all translates to much higher demands on your vehicles’ brakes – both in terms of requiring more brake torque and generating more heat. Whether you are overlanding, highway driving or rock crawling, the Alcon Toyota Tacoma front brake upgrade provides more stopping power, eliminates fade and provides precise control in all situations making your rig safer and more fun to drive.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- 38% reduction in disc temperature rise
- 47% reduction in pad work rate
- 14% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact and fatigue
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads increase stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life