Though the design that was inspired by Baja Designs’ legendary 8-inch La Paz HID; The LP9 Racer Edition LED Pod features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today. The LP9 utilizes nine forward-projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and six LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT sports an incredible 200-degree spread of usable light. The housing provides exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode, the LP9 easily takes care of all your lighting needs.
Available in a standard model that is perfect for a wide range of off-road use, as well as a Racer Edition configuration perfect for the demands of high-speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances. Both models feature uService technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color