Rubber tire valves fail – it’s simply a matter of time. When this happens, you’re stuck with swapping out a spare tire, or worse. Changing a tire valve requires access to the inside the wheel, which could mean a trip to the tire shop or time-consuming dismount and remount of your tire on the trail – not anymore!
Thanks to the Colby Valve Emergency Tire Valve system, wasted afternoons are a thing of the past.
When you need to make a repair in the field, this is your solution. The “winged spacer” design makes installation as easy as twisting a wingnut. Colby Valve Emergency Valves offer tool-free installation from the outside of the wheel, in about 1 minute. These are 0.453″ size, and will fit everything from bicycles to motorcycles to truck tires.
Emergency Valves are an essential part of any toolbox, even if you’re not driving a 4×4. Trailers and RVs spend a lot of time sitting in the sun and cold without being driven – which means their tire valves get brittle and often pop if the wheels haven’t turned in a while.
- NO TOOLS required! Install by hand
- Installs from the outside of the wheel
- Repair is done in about 1 minute, just air up and drive away
- Fits standard 0.453″ wheel openings
- 20X stronger than standard valves
- Black, Red and Orange available
- Quality 360 brass components
- Patented and Made in the USA