Darche’s unique and exceptional Air-Volution tent series features inflatable poles, reducing setup time to a minimum and providing stable, flexible shelter in any condition. Simply inflate the “air poles” and your tent is ready for a night’s sleep. The included high-output foot pump allows you to inflate the entire structure in less than two minutes.
Large enough to house six people, the AT-6 also features a large front door, two side doors, and additional windows on all sides, allowing maximum ventilation in warmer weather. Zip up and the waterproof shell protects you from the elements all night long. For privacy, an internal wall separates the tent in to two rooms, giving you flexibility when sharing the tent with others.
The main entrance includes a 2.8m long standing-height front awning, turning the Air-Volution series in to a remarkable base camp setup that keeps you out of the elements. Available walls can be zipped on to provide further sheltering. Finally, a robust PVC bucket floor ensures water and moisture will be kept out, even in wet weather.
Need a more compact footprint? Consider the Air-Volution AT-4
Features & Specifications
- NEW: Grey colour rain fly
- Easy, practical and durable design
- Spacious internal 6 person sleeping area
- Large front door and 3 gusset windows
- Zippered sky roof panel with added mesh panel
- 2800mm (9′) front awning with ability to attach optional walls
- High capacity pump with hose and pressure release valve to prevent over inflation included
- 210 Denier Polyester Oxford Ripstop tent body, fly & awning
- 1500mm PU waterproofing with internal seam sealing
- 3 x 100mm dia Thermoplastic Polyurethane tent body air poles
- 2 x 100mm dia Thermoplastic Polyurethane ridge air pole
- 3 x alloy awning poles
- Durable 300D Polyester Oxford outer pole sleeves
- Pegs and guy ropes included
- Carry bag with 2 grab handles
*Product configuration may vary from photos. Shown with optional extras, available separately. Please verify exact specifications and contents before purchase.
ABOUT AIR-VOLUTION™ TENTS
Extremely durable and practical with spacious internal areas, Air-Volution™ technology replaces traditional tent poles with fast set up air poles that can be inflated in minutes. Numerous features are specifically engineered to suit harsh conditions, with the ridge air pole design providing excellent stability. Gone are the days where families are left spending too much of their touring and camping time reading instructions and pinching themselves on fiberglass or metal poles. The Air-Volution™ tent eliminates lost, broken or forgotten poles and issues related to broken or jammed quick set-up frames!
ENGINEERED FOR ALL CONDITIONS
In 2016, the new Air-Volution™ AT-6 was tested under ground-breaking winds. Great forces were applied to all integral structural elements, including major A&B seams. Full recovery and no structural damage was recorded at 3.5 minutes of constant wind suspended at 69kph.
The new improved fly now fully covers the air poles and the main body of the tent increasing protection from the elements as well as improving the Air-Volution’s insulating properties. Structural integrity has been improved with stronger pole mechanisms.
The shape of the air poles have changed providing a spacious feel with the near vertical side walls. The angled rear pole also provides increased stability.