Nobody likes camping in the rain – that’s why the Eclipse 270 Wall kit is an essential investment. Simply attach the three wall sections and you instantly double the amount of coverage provided by your awning. Whether it’s too windy to cook or you need some shelter from the blazing sun, these walls turn any camping setup in a true four-season operation.
Walls can be used for protection against the elements or even as an awning extension for extra cover. Zippers separate the three panels, giving you plenty of options for your wall setup. Use all three panels as extended awnings (poles sold separately), peg just one panel down to block the wind, or peg all the walls down and use the wide zippered door on the center panel for easy access.
The walls are made from quality 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and have an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in rainy conditions. They also feature a UPF50+ rating for protection against harmful UV rays. For more natural light on gloomy days, the Eclipse 270 Wall is also available in a version with PVC windows on two panels.
ECLIPSE 270 (LEFT) WALL KIT INCLUDES:
T050801745A – Eclipse 270 Left, Wall 1
T050801745B – Eclipse 270 Left, Wall 2
T050801745C – Eclipse 270 Left, Wall 3
- With all walls anchored, provides approx. 175sqft of coverage
- Acts as a wind/weather break or as an awning extension
- Perfect for all-weather shelter over a swag or cooking setup
- Zippered wall panels allows versatile configurations
- 1300mm (51″) wide zippered door on center panel
- UPF50+ rating for sun protection
- Available PVC window version for more natural light
- Includes pegs and guy ropes
- Requires Eclipse 270 Gen 2 awning (LEFT)
|Eclipse 270 Left - Wall 1
|Eclipse 270 Left - Wall 2
|Eclipse 270 Left - Wall 3