The all-new Nebula is a 2 person freestanding canvas hybrid, purpose built for any outdoor adventure. The Nebula’s innovative design makes for a functional four season all weather robust shelter for 1 or 2 people. Uniquely constructed as a single skin canvas, the Nebula combines the space of a tent with the comfort and durability of a swag.
The bucket floor is extremely resilient and 100% waterproof – outperforming any lightweight 2-person tent on the market. Designed for vehicle supported touring, the Nebula 1550 packs down to a manageable size, while retaining swag-like setup time and performance.
With instant bedding and set-up of just over 90 seconds, the Nebula is the perfect heavy duty companion for expedition and touring.
Awning Poles not included, sold separately.
- 2-person freestanding canvas hybrid
- Approximately the same sleeping area as a Queen size mattress
- Purpose-built for any outdoor adventure
- Combines the space of a tent, with the comfort and durability of a swag
- Heavy duty companion for expedition and touring
- Use with or without the tropical fly/awning
- Four seasons, all-weather shelter with 360° panoramic views
- Near vertical walls with generous head space
- Heavy-duty, HF welded, laminated 600gsm PVC bucket floor
- Convenient 4 –way entry
- Excellent cross-ventilation
- 2 storage pockets
- Anodized 16mm alloy body and ridge poles
- 420gsm poly/cotton 16mm grid ripstop canvas
- 800mm PU waterproofing with internal seam sealing
- Super-fine 125gsm insect mesh
- 50mm poly/cotton covered high-density foam mattress
- No. 10 easy action zips on all doors and windows
- Canvas carry bag included