Available for pre-order now, shipping in Summer 2023. Please contact us for pre-ordering details
Comfortable yet compact, the Streamliner 1250 Roof Top Tent is the Ridgeback’s smaller sibling. Featuring the same tough aluminium design and build, but with a much lighter weight and low profile, the Streamliner is arguably the best of both worlds.
Featuring the same design and build quality as the other Ridgeback tents, the streamliner packs down to a slimmer height, 34% lower than Ridgeback HighRize roof top tents and half the height of most soft-shell folding tents.
Inside you’ll find walls made from Darche’s tough ripstop canvas and a comfortable memory foam mattress with an included anti-condensation mat. As well as a built in LED light that can be switched between white and orange and dimmed to suit the mood. With multiple ventilation points and 3 access doors, the Streamliner can be adapted to almost any vehicle or trailer configuration.
Getting in and out is a breeze with the easily attached telescopic ladder, and the attached fly helps keep the weather out as you’re getting in or out of the tent. The included storage bags slide on just outside the entrance, meaning your shoes won’t be wet and soggy or on the ground when you need to head outside, and your tent stays nice and tidy.
Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or DARCHE retailer.
- Extremely low profile
- 1200mm/47″ sleeping area is between a twin and double bed
- Packs down to 5.9″ high
- Compatible with 1100-series accessories such as Cold Mountain sleeping bags
- Integrated dimmable bi-colour LED strips (powered by USB – battery not included)
- German-engineered Stabilus gas struts for effortless set up and pack down
- Easy-action 2.3m/90.5″ aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights (max vehicle/bed base mounting height 2.2m/86.5″)
- Comfortable 50mm memory foam mattress with 10mm anti-condensation mat
- Included shoe bags to keep your tent tidy and free of dirt and your shoes out of the weather
- Fine insect mesh on all windows
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and rain fly
- Tent body has an impressive 3000mm water resistance rating
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- UV50+ protection
- Roof rail accessory kit available separately
- 3-Year Warranty
*Product configuration may vary from photos. Shown with optional extras, available separately. Please verify exact specifications and contents before purchase.