Dobinsons Spring & Suspension 5° Caster Plate kit for the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series from 1990 to 1997 and 105 series from 1998 to 2006, used when vehicle lift height is 5" to 7".
With that amount of lift, caster bushings cannot provide enough caster to properly align the front end of the vehicle. Caster angle plays a major part in vehicle straight line stability and helps the steering to return to center. If the vehicle's suspension has been raised, the required positive caster angle is reduced and the caster angle moves closer to zero, impairing the vehicles steering stability.
NOTE: Grinding is required to create proper clearance for the caster plate.
- For 4" to 6" lift heights, realigns front caster
- Zinc plated steel with all hardware supplied, super heavy duty
- Simple bolt-on design with some grinding required
- Not necessary to remove OE bushes, saving time and money
- Optional RB59-536K replacement rubber bush kit available for Radius Arm to diff positions