This Factor 55 FlatLink Winch Cable Shackle Mount has a load capacity of 16,000 pounds and is made of aluminum.
The Flat Splicer is the world’s first splice on folding winch rope shackle mount thimble. Finished in a durable Mil-Spec hard anodized surface, the Flat Splicer can be folded flat against winch fairleads minimizing vehicle frontal protrusion. At a mere 1.75 Inches thick, and equipped with integrated EPDM rubber pads, the Flat Splicer can accommodate the pin and bow sections of common 3/4 shackles as well as the pin ends of larger 7/8 shackles. Note how the spliced rope can exit the middle of the part and be routed 90 Degrees along the inner radius, and back towards the winch. This innovative design allows the Flat Splicer to be stowed with the groove side facing towards the winch, thus eliminating all exposed winch rope from damaging UV light and impact or abrasion. So for all of you off-roaders that are looking for a splice-on rope thimble that completely protects the end of your winch rope without compromising your vehicle approach angle, the Flat Splicer is the product for you.
- Replace Conventional Winch Hooks With A Safer More Secure Shackle Or D-Ring
- Unique Machined Rope Path Provides Complete Rope Protection From Impact And UV
- Safer Recoveries Through Closed System Winching™; Connects To Both The Pin And Bow End Of Common 3/4 Inch Screw Pin Shackles
- Lightweight – Precision CNC Machined 6000 Series Military Grade Aluminum
- For Synthetic Winch Rope Only
- Integrated EPDM Rubber Pads For Fairlead Protection
- The World’s First Foldable Splice-On Winch Rope Shackle Mount
- Connects To The Pin Ends Of 7/8 Inch And 1 Inch Screw Pin Shackles
- For Synthetic Winch Rope Diameters Up To 1/2 Inch
- Limited 1 Year Warranty From Date Of Purchase