Magnuson’s Toyota Tacoma TVS1900 Supercharger System is designed exclusively for 2016 - 2022 model years, equipped with the 3.5L 2GR-FKS V6 engine. By carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to the 3.5L 2GR-FKS, Magnuson engineers have developed a direct bolt on system that delivers V8 level horsepower at a reasonable price.
In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit delivers 5-6psi for 370+ hp and 330+ ft-lbs of torque at the crank, equivalent to ~308hp and ~275ft-lbs of torque to the rear wheels. That’s 32% more power than the stock V6!!!
Engineered to be robust, system incorporates High-thermal transfer intercooler for maximum aircharge cooling, yielding super low inlet air temps for consistent power from startup to shut down and to abate belt slip even under extreme conditions of 4-wheeling, the TVS1900 boasts a custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road.
This system was developed to be a direct bolt on kit with minimal downtime, and straightforward installation. An enthusiast with basic tools can install the system in a weekend, or about a day for an experienced installer. In addition, a Magnuson calibration is included so the ‘tuning’ is already done for you. The TVS1900 also looks and fits like OEM, almost like it belongs there. With no cutting or welding, it’s also easily reverted to stock. The supercharger itself is maintenance free- pre-filled and sealed, nothing to check or top off for the lifetime of the engine.
With Toyota reliability and V8 power, what are you waiting for?
- Positive displacement Roots design with OEM-level durability
- Roots type blower provides instant torque even down low
- Instant Response – No Turbo Lag
- Over 370 hp / 330 ft-lbs @ crank
- Robust Cooling Keeps IATs Consistent for All Day Power
- Custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road
- Direct bolt-on installation with OEM look, fit and finish
- Maintenance Free Design – Nothing to fill or oil to change
- Includes calibration
- CARB EO# - D-488-49 (2016-2020