STEDI H7 Copper Head LED Headlight Globes (Pair)
MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end-all and be-all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume. Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate...
customers are viewing this product
MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end-all and be-all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
- Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.
- American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminium tower.
- No fan means modern vehicles which have rigid dust covers or fully enclosed headlights bulbs can upgrade to LED without modifying the dust cap or worse leaving them off altogether.
- Smaller driver footprint for tight applications.
- Near identical footprint to stand halogen bulb ensure 100 compatibilities.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provides better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through the exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimize the vehicle's reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm-up time.
- CANBUS Friendly - resistive Canbus cancellation built-in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolour or tarnish your vehicle's headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H7 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changing the OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 Aviation Aluminium|
|LED CHIP TYPE||6 x Philip ™ ZES (Each Lamp)|
|POWER||1.6A each @ 13.6v|
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE LM-80||50,000 hours|
|LIFE EXPECTANCY||5, 000 hours (9 x longer than halogen)|