- Reverse polarity
- Shockproof, waterproof and UV shielded
- RFI/EMC interference | won't interfere with existing electronic systems. Tested and Certified to the CISPR25 Class 4 Standard.
- Voltage and current surge protection
Dynamic Thermal management regulator | Designed to operated 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- Die-Cast aluminium ADC12 heat-sink
- Silicon Power Cable
- Anodized Powder coat | Abrasion resistant
- Lexan Poly-carbonate Front Cover | Unbreakable
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch DT04-2 connectors
- Vibration and shock absorbing bracketing.
SHOCK AND VIBRATION TESTING
The STEDI Shock 6 has passed the following testing to standard with the criterion that "All light components must stay intact and in the original place. Light to operate normally after the test."
Testing Method 1:
Vibration testing according to MIL-STD - 810G 514.6 - Run test for 4 hours vertically and 2 hours laterally at a frequency of 5 - 500Hz
Testing Method 2:
Housing impact test: Drop weight of mass 240g onto housing from a height of 1000mm
Lens impact test: Drop weight of mass 250g onto the lens from a height of 510mm
ENDLESS CASE STUDIES
Reach out to the sales team to discover how we have saved Australia's most respected mining and resources companies hundreds of thousands of dollars on their lighting upgrade programs, while simultaneously implementing higher performance and more robust lighting solutions.
AT YOUR OEM OR ODM SERVICE
If one of our existing product offerings is not suitable, we offer a bespoke luminaire design service with the following core competencies;
Printed Circuit Boards
Injection Molded Parts
Die Cast Parts
CORE LIGHTING COMPETENCIES
Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
||6 x 10w CREE XM-L2
||5.3A @ 12v, 2.3A @ 24v
||9 to 36v
||-40°C - 60°C
||50,000 hrs LM-80
||LEXAN Optical PC
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX
||CE, IP68, CISPR 25